In addition to delivering responsibly-sourced cocoa, coffee, vanilla and natural ingredients, we are now increasing our engagement in commodity-producing countries through processing operations in cocoa.
With subsidiaries in originating regions, and agents in key locations, Touton’s strength lies in the skills of its workers, the cultural diversity of its teams, and a deep understanding of the countries in which the company operates.
Pioneering inclusive programmes that address the needs of stakeholders all along the supply-chain
Touton is dedicated to upholding its shareholders' commitment to sustainability. Building on its strong footing in the countries that produce the commodities it trades and processes, the company is pioneering inclusive programmes that address the needs of stakeholders all along the supply-chain.
Touton partners with actors from the public, private and civil society sectors to develop innovative projects that support the business-case for sustainable commodity production.
By doing so, Touton contributes to the preservation of resources for future generations and to reinforcing individual and institutional capacities of the stakeholders it engages with.
- We endeavour to act where we feel we can make a difference. We work hard to conduct needs assessments before we start projects and to measure the impact of what we do.
- We partner with the best civil-society, public and private sector actors to deliver results.
- We ensure programmes are in line with the company’s code of ethics
- We support and implement programmes that support the communities we source our products from when it comes to human rights, working conditions, and reducing/mitigating environmental impact.
- We support programmes that are connected to Touton’s business principles, and that can become financially sustainable over time.